Monday, November 13, 2006
Well after eons of absence from my dear blog, I'll update. (to shut my self-nagging)
Life's been bustling with activities (yes, believe it or not) but I guess it's due to the Raya outings with my friends and acquaintances.
From the virgin raya outing with the polymates (wished we were never separated to motors and non-motors though. it made it all less exciting and a bit irritating. but it's ok.); to the walk-down-memory-lane with the TMS people. Gosh when I finally met them TMS people; I really did miss them. No cliche'd "omg i miss you"s. Cos I really did miss them for real. And I did feel awkward and shy (yess! me! shy! hoho) at first but oh well. How long can I stand being shy right?
It was fun the 2nd time round too. Just me and the guys; where we got stranded at Kecik's house and I (tried my best to) play PS2 with Faqeh.
And now I've got fierce competition from Nisah who seems determined to shake me off my Magnum Gold title. (All hail the gold locket!) *winks*
Sorry to all for being all blubbered up at the bustop on Sat though. And Reza! You broke the handle of my beloved Polaroid! I'm very very upset. =( But it was good to look at cheesy pics of you back in primary school.
Thank you all dearest friends (poly mates too) for making my raya beautiful. (yes, to you too boyfriend)
But that's just the happy part right? I'll skip the sad ones. No time to reminisce on the sad moments when you're already happy again. School has always been and will always be a bitch; so let's shove that aside too. Aisyah darling, please treasure that hard-earned Paul Smith bag we've gotten you and Farhanaaa love; glad you didn't wear Crocs to raya! Hoho. Nisah: Try harder next year, missmagnum JR! Tip: GOLD HEELS. =P Shikin: Babe, thanks for the superheartwarming sms that night. You've got the stamp of approval if you wanna be my brother's future girfriend!
In other words; I'll give the world a big grin and turn my head to the positive side of the world.
You will too, won't you?
In the meantime, happy online shopping! *grins*
X O X O; 10:39 pm